Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bobbi Brown Inspired Smokey Eye

Here is the original picture...
Here is my less intense version...Enjoy!

First, start out with some concealer. Normally I'd say use primer, but I like the color of this concealer for this look

I'll be using one of my faves, the amazing Day To Play Palette

We'll be using the dark brown and gray

With a fluffy dome-shaped brush, blend the dark brown into your crease and outer corner

Keeeep blending!

It should look something like this...

Now take a brown eyeliner... (I couldn't find my sharpener)

And smudge a thick like along the upper lash line

Like sooo

Then smudge along the lower lash line

Now smudge along the water line

And you get this!

Now take a flat shader brush and that same dark brown we used earlier

Smudge the eyeliner some more

Take more of the brown and darken the crease and outer corner...a lot

Take another clean, fluffy, dome-shaped brush

Now use this awesome gray color

Blend the gray along the outer edge of the brown to smoke it out a tad

And chu get dis!

Curl dem lashes

This is my all time FAVORITE mascara!

Apply a few healthy coats

Now it's time for eyebrows!

Finished Look

No comments:

Post a Comment